If you’re seeking “green” packing tape, paper tape is your best bet. Unlike PVC or polypropylene, it’s a non-petroleum-based tape.
But no matter what kind of tape you use, you can still recycle cardboard boxes with tape affixed to them. Removing tape typically isn’t needed unless your municipality or trash hauler requires it.
Continue reading “Packing Tape for Recycled Boxes”
Sending packages from warehouses to customers takes time. Sometimes, it can even cost money since it involves transportation fees and other expenses. The good news is that there are ways to improve transportation to ensure goods are delivered safely and securely. However, this requires the use of shipping and packing tape.
Continue reading “Packing Tape vs. Shipping Tape “
Your company’s packaging is important. Any package received by your customers is a moving advertisement for your brand and corporate identity. Deciding on what type of packaging to invest in will ultimately be determined by your budget.
Why use custom shipping tape?
- Cost Savings – Custom tape is less expensive when compared to printed boxes.
- Space Considerations – Custom tape can be ordered in small quantities and take up less space to store. Custom boxes require large minimum purchases and use up large areas of storage space in warehouses.
- Serves multiple purposes – Custom tape seals your packages, improves security and advertises and markets your brand all at once. Boxes can’t do all of that!
- Versatility – What you choose to print on your custom tape can include logos and company names, contact information, QR codes or special handling instructions. And if you want to change the look of the tape it is so easy to have a new tape design created.
- Security – Using a custom shipping tape makes it more obvious that a box has been tampered with, reducing the odds that something will happen to your shipments.
What to consider when ordering custom packing tape?
- Type of tape and strength needed – Consider what you are shipping and the weight of your shipments.
- Length – We offer hand-held rolls that fit on a hand-held dispenser or 1000 yard machine rolls for industrial settings.
- Width – How wide you want your tape to be can be influenced by the weight of the shipments and the grip strength you want in your tape.
- Tape Color – Custom shipping tape catches the eye so much more than plain tape. We offer a range of colors depending on the type of tape you need.
- Number of Inks – We offer 11 standard colors plus the ability to print custom PMS colors. Having this range of color helps bring your custom packing tape to life.
A well-designed custom shipping tape enhances a company’s image and boosts your customer’s opinion of your company. Figuring out the best options for your shipments helps you to get the most out of your tape, making a wise choice if you have a smaller advertising and marketing budget. We’ve been doing this since 1985. Contact us if you are interested in using custom printed tape or would like more information.
QR codes first debuted in the mid-1990s to track assembly line parts, but they didn’t gain mainstream momentum until the era of smartphones. Then, when the pandemic hit in 2020, QR code usage skyrocketed among hospitality, food, retail, and other industries because they allowed a touchless connection with customers. Today, QR codes on packaging are becoming increasingly common for marketers looking to bridge the gap between offline and online media.
This article will outline ten marketing benefits of using QR codes on your branded packing tape as a cost-effective method of connecting deeper with your target audience. But, first, let’s explore QR codes and how they work.
Continue reading “10 Marketing Benefits of QR Codes on Branded Packing Tape”
In today’s competitive business world, brand recognition is critical for success. In addition to being known as the best in their industry, successful businesses also have a large client base that keeps coming back every year.
Successful companies aim to keep their existing clients happy while attracting new potential customers by establishing themselves as a leading brand. One of the most effective ways to achieve this in your business is through client retention and brand recognition.
Continue reading “Boost Sales with Client Retention and Brand Recognition”
At its core, custom packing tape must accomplish two goals, and the first is purely functional. Whether it’s custom printed or not, packing tape needs to securely fasten your package so that its contents remain intact throughout its shipping journey. The second goal of custom packing tape is all about branding. Whether you want to build brand awareness or promote customer loyalty, customized packing tape is a marketing tool known to pay dividends for large and small businesses alike.
Continue reading “3 Ways to Determine the Quality of Custom Printed Packing Tape”