Your company’s packaging is important. As we discussed in an earlier blog any package with custom tape received by your customers is a moving advertisement for your company and brand. Your dream packaging plan will be determined by how much you can afford to spend. Those looking for the maximum effect should consider combining a custom printed tape with a custom printed box.Continue reading “The Ultimate Branding Technique: Custom shipping tape and custom boxes”
Your company’s packaging is important. Any package received by your customers is a moving advertisement for your brand and corporate identity. Deciding on what type of packaging to invest in will ultimately be determined by your budget.
Why use custom shipping tape?
- Cost Savings – Custom tape is less expensive when compared to printed boxes.
- Space Considerations – Custom tape can be ordered in small quantities and take up less space to store. Custom boxes require large minimum purchases and use up large areas of storage space in warehouses.
- Serves multiple purposes – Custom tape seals your packages, improves security and advertises and markets your brand all at once. Boxes can’t do all of that!
- Versatility – What you choose to print on your custom tape can include logos and company names, contact information, QR codes or special handling instructions. And if you want to change the look of the tape it is so easy to have a new tape design created.
- Security – Using a custom shipping tape makes it more obvious that a box has been tampered with, reducing the odds that something will happen to your shipments.
What to consider when ordering custom packing tape?
- Type of tape and strength needed – Consider what you are shipping and the weight of your shipments.
- Length – We offer hand-held rolls that fit on a hand-held dispenser or 1000 yard machine rolls for industrial settings.
- Width – How wide you want your tape to be can be influenced by the weight of the shipments and the grip strength you want in your tape.
- Tape Color – Custom shipping tape catches the eye so much more than plain tape. We offer a range of colors depending on the type of tape you need.
- Number of Inks – We offer 11 standard colors plus the ability to print custom PMS colors. Having this range of color helps bring your custom packing tape to life.
A well-designed custom shipping tape enhances a company’s image and boosts your customer’s opinion of your company. Figuring out the best options for your shipments helps you to get the most out of your tape, making a wise choice if you have a smaller advertising and marketing budget. We’ve been doing this since 1985. Contact us if you are interested in using custom printed tape or would like more information.
How much does branded packing tape cost? The answer depends on several factors, including the type of tape, how much you need, the design, and your budget. In this article, we’ll break down several questions to consider when pricing out the best branded packing tape for your packaging needs.
What type of branded packing tape do you need?Continue reading “How to Price Out Branded Packing Tape”
Since 1985 Phoenix Tape has prided itself on delivering high quality products to our customers along with unmatched customer service. Our staff are among the most professional and experienced in the industry, delivering the best in sales, art, production and service. From the very first time a customer contacts us to the time that our tape gets applied to their packaging, we strive to exceed expectations.Continue reading “Learn More About Phoenix Tape: Custom Tape and Customer Service”
There are many opportunities to market one’s business these days. From social media to SEO, the options are nearly endless. One form of marketing that is often overlooked in terms of its effectiveness, affordability, and strong visual nature is custom tape.
Also known as custom packing tape, custom tape is a relatively new marketing trend that’s been emerging in the world of business-to-business markets. While it may not be a tool that every small business has on hand or even knows about, custom shipping tape can effectively promote any business while at the same time securely sealing every shipment.Continue reading “B2B Marketing: How custom tape can help”
Although marketing approaches change every so often, there’s a certain permanence in the power of visuals.
Visual messages are easier to digest. For example, companies use colorful infographics in marketing campaigns to turn otherwise boring data into visually appealing content.Continue reading “Visual Branding: Boost Sales and Trust”
Creating an unforgettable unboxing experience is an essential strategy for connecting with your customers in the age of e-commerce. When you can’t wow them in-person with your displays and face-to-face service, branded packaging helps customers feel special from afar. Opening a beautifully wrapped package triggers excitement, much like opening a gift from a friend – and it comes with plenty of competitive advantages, too.
This article will outline how branded packaging can distinguish your company from your competitors and which branded packaging solution provides the most bang for the buck.Continue reading “How to Set Yourself Apart with Budget-Friendly Branded Packaging”
In the era of online shopping, eCommerce merchants are increasingly embracing the marketing possibilities hiding right under their nose: the physical package. Rather than shipping goods to customers in unremarkable plain packages, many companies are seizing the opportunity to make a splash with custom branded packing tape.
A more affordable and equally impactful alternative to printed boxes, custom branded packing tape is rising to claim a top spot in the online sales-marketing spectrum.Continue reading “5 Ways to Use Custom Branded Packing Tape as a Marketing Tool”
Custom packaging tape isn’t one-size-fits-all. It comes with the freedom to choose the type that suits your unique application, budget, and preferences. Whether you’re looking for a custom packaging tape that’s economical, environmentally friendly, ultra-secure, or suitable for a particular application, discover our top sellers below to help guide your decision.Continue reading “Custom Packaging Tape: Top Sellers”
Traditionally, consumers flooded shops and supply stores to purchase goods. Many retailers and store owners would go to great lengths to engage walk-in traffic, establish an emotional connection, and cultivate a branded shopping experience to earn customer loyalty.
From investing in persuasive sales associates to implementing sophisticated merchandising strategies, many retailers became experts at wooing patrons into falling in love with their brand.
Today, so much has changed. Even before COVID-19 lockdowns, consumers were already shifting to digital purchases and home delivery. The pandemic further physically distanced sellers from their customers, leading even fewer to step foot inside a brick-and-mortar store.
With a significant drop in personal interactions, how can companies ensure their audience remains connected to their brand? Create an unforgettable unboxing experience with custom packing tape!Continue reading “Create an Unforgettable Unboxing Experience with Custom Packing Tape”