Your company’s packaging is important. As we discussed in an earlier blog any package with custom tape received by your customers is a moving advertisement for your company and brand. Your dream packaging plan will be determined by how much you can afford to spend. Those looking for the maximum effect should consider combining a custom printed tape with a custom printed box.Continue reading “The Ultimate Branding Technique: Custom shipping tape and custom boxes”
Your company’s packaging is important. Any package received by your customers is a moving advertisement for your brand and corporate identity. Deciding on what type of packaging to invest in will ultimately be determined by your budget.
Why use custom shipping tape?
- Cost Savings – Custom tape is less expensive when compared to printed boxes.
- Space Considerations – Custom tape can be ordered in small quantities and take up less space to store. Custom boxes require large minimum purchases and use up large areas of storage space in warehouses.
- Serves multiple purposes – Custom tape seals your packages, improves security and advertises and markets your brand all at once. Boxes can’t do all of that!
- Versatility – What you choose to print on your custom tape can include logos and company names, contact information, QR codes or special handling instructions. And if you want to change the look of the tape it is so easy to have a new tape design created.
- Security – Using a custom shipping tape makes it more obvious that a box has been tampered with, reducing the odds that something will happen to your shipments.
What to consider when ordering custom packing tape?
- Type of tape and strength needed – Consider what you are shipping and the weight of your shipments.
- Length – We offer hand-held rolls that fit on a hand-held dispenser or 1000 yard machine rolls for industrial settings.
- Width – How wide you want your tape to be can be influenced by the weight of the shipments and the grip strength you want in your tape.
- Tape Color – Custom shipping tape catches the eye so much more than plain tape. We offer a range of colors depending on the type of tape you need.
- Number of Inks – We offer 11 standard colors plus the ability to print custom PMS colors. Having this range of color helps bring your custom packing tape to life.
A well-designed custom shipping tape enhances a company’s image and boosts your customer’s opinion of your company. Figuring out the best options for your shipments helps you to get the most out of your tape, making a wise choice if you have a smaller advertising and marketing budget. We’ve been doing this since 1985. Contact us if you are interested in using custom printed tape or would like more information.
QR codes first debuted in the mid-1990s to track assembly line parts, but they didn’t gain mainstream momentum until the era of smartphones. Then, when the pandemic hit in 2020, QR code usage skyrocketed among hospitality, food, retail, and other industries because they allowed a touchless connection with customers. Today, QR codes on packaging are becoming increasingly common for marketers looking to bridge the gap between offline and online media.
This article will outline ten marketing benefits of using QR codes on your branded packing tape as a cost-effective method of connecting deeper with your target audience. But, first, let’s explore QR codes and how they work.Continue reading “10 Marketing Benefits of QR Codes on Branded Packing Tape”
How much does branded packing tape cost? The answer depends on several factors, including the type of tape, how much you need, the design, and your budget. In this article, we’ll break down several questions to consider when pricing out the best branded packing tape for your packaging needs.
What type of branded packing tape do you need?Continue reading “How to Price Out Branded Packing Tape”
For the first time custom printed tape buyer, there is a lot to consider. What type of custom tape is available and what is the minimum order?
For most buyers, here are two options with regards to tape type. There is reinforced paper tape, which is an extremely strong tape that sticks to any box. To activate the adhesive, the tape must go through a dispenser that wets and activates the adhesive. The cost of the dispenser is $395.00. Custom printed Paper tape comes in three different lengths. The standard size is 3 inches x 450 feet; this size is packed ten rolls per case. The other 2 lengths are 3×375 feet (8 rolls per case) and 3×500 feet (6 rolls per case.) Three colors is the maximum that we can print on paper tape. If you purchase a one or two color print the minimum order would be five cases. If you purchase a three color print, there would be a ten case minimum order.Continue reading “Custom Tape: Types of Tape and Minimum Orders”
In today’s competitive business world, brand recognition is critical for success. In addition to being known as the best in their industry, successful businesses also have a large client base that keeps coming back every year.
Successful companies aim to keep their existing clients happy while attracting new potential customers by establishing themselves as a leading brand. One of the most effective ways to achieve this in your business is through client retention and brand recognition.Continue reading “Boost Sales with Client Retention and Brand Recognition”
When you order custom packing tape, which terms best describe how you expect the print to look:
Fuzzy, pixelated, and dull?
Or, crisp, clean, and vivid?
The latter, of course. No one wants their custom printed tape to be a dud! Poor print quality can reflect unfavorably on your brand – and your budget.
Whether shipping a retail product to your many customers, bundling your creative work off Etsy, or simply sending a loving gift to family — you need to pack well and pack securely or your items won’t arrive as promised.
It’s holiday package season and postal deadlines are ready to sneak up on you before you know it. In 2021, the postal and delivery systems are seeing added stress of supply chain shortages and missing workers, so its more important to get your packages ready in advance than ever before.
Whether shipping a retail product to your many customers, bundling your creative work off Etsy, or simply sending a loving gift to family — you need to pack well and pack securely or your items won’t arrive as promised. To ensure the right packaging, it helps to start with the right tape.Continue reading “Tape Strength: knowing what thickness to use”
Creating an unforgettable unboxing experience is an essential strategy for connecting with your customers in the age of e-commerce. When you can’t wow them in-person with your displays and face-to-face service, branded packaging helps customers feel special from afar. Opening a beautifully wrapped package triggers excitement, much like opening a gift from a friend – and it comes with plenty of competitive advantages, too.
This article will outline how branded packaging can distinguish your company from your competitors and which branded packaging solution provides the most bang for the buck.Continue reading “How to Set Yourself Apart with Budget-Friendly Branded Packaging”
10 Uses for Custom Packing Tape
There are many uses for custom packing tape. We’ve compiled the following list of top ten applications to illustrate the incredible versatility of these economical packaging and branding solutions. While some might be obvious, others might surprise you.Continue reading “Best Uses for Packing Tape”